Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A snapshot in time...

...things I'm excited about today!

  1. Realizing this morning that I now weigh almost 10 lbs less than the weight mini-goal I was so excited to hit.
  2. Also realizing this morning that I weigh almost 20 lbs less than my original 10% goal…something I had never hit before.
  3. Having the same frustrations every morning - I don't know what to wear because nothing fits and I hate it all. (It's a nice problem to have.)
  4. Paying only $22 to fill the Jetta up with gas this morning.
  5. Voting! Change! Getting a sticker!
That is all.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Congrats on the weight loss--that's so friggin' amazing & such a great problem to have (the clothes being too big and all). :o)

    I am jealous of the $22 for the jetta, my passat was a whopping $30.

    ReplyDelete