Wednesday, July 1, 2009

New friends

I am a very lucky girl. In recent months, I have made a few new friends and they came at just the right time. I was starting to wonder if I had gotten to an age where I would make few, if any, new friends. And being that I've always been better at being "one of the guys", I think it's pretty awesome that they're women. I enjoy a good girls night out and the conversations that result.

My social life has picked up and that's never a bad thing.

But don't get me wrong. Old friends are pretty damn good too. So between the new and the old, I feel very blessed to call these people my friends. Special shout-outs to Phil, Kim, and Lisa! <3>

3 comments:

  1. woot! raisin' the roof. and ditto

    ReplyDelete
  2. I <3 shoutouts! And I gotta say, this post is like something... it's like a warm fuzzy feeling of knowing that you are loved!

    Right back at ya! You had me at "Diet?"

    ReplyDelete