Thursday, July 16, 2009

Being restless

Are you ever restless? Like there's something missing but you can't quite put your finger on it? I've been feeling this way for a couple of weeks now. I'm generally "meh" with a side of "blah." I yearn for a day to do nothing and yet when I get one, I'm itching to find something to do. Only nothing ever seems to fit quite right. So I sit being restless never quite able to come up with a fix.

Maybe it's the weather (the calendar says it's July but I don't believe it). Maybe it's my job (but really, there are a lot of new and exciting things going on). Maybe it's the whole Jazzy situation. I don't know. Just wish I knew what to do about it.

What do YOU do when your restless?

2 comments:

  1. I pick fights. Mostly with my loving, patient husband. And I get mean. Restlessness is not a good thing for our marriage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I buy computers. Break up with my awesome boyfriend (fist bump to Lisa). Look for apartments in other states. Get a little darker than should be shared on Blogger. Take some NyQuil and try to sleep it off.

    Hang in there kiddo. The dark days are gonna come and we just have to remember that the light/bright ones will come again too.

    ReplyDelete