Sunday, September 21, 2008

Ode to Duluth

Dear Duluth,

Oh how I love you. I love your steep hills that allow some geographical interest. I love your fancy shmancy neighborhoods as well as your questionable ghettos. I love the way you view yourself as supreme in comparison to your lacking neighbor, Superior. And this weekend I was able to, yet again, introduce you to some of my closest friends.

I want to thank you for the chilly Lake Superior breezes, the pot-holed lined streets, and your new waterpark. Here are some pictures that illustrate my love for you.
Special K

Look how excited we are to see you!
It may be breezy, but it's like air kisses!

We got a little tired and grumpy, but the good eats you provided made us happy to play once more!

We enjoyed the shore of Lake Superior, even if the waves startled and sprayed us as we took our pictures.

A Hannah Montana break was just what we needed to rejuvinate for another day!

Canal Park was a blast! We wish we could have seen a ship come into port.

We were sorry to leave you but boy, we're so tired!




No comments:

Post a Comment