Wednesday, August 18, 2010

This is a story about a fetus....read if you dare

I've actually tried to avoid too many oh-my-gawd-I'm-pregnant-and-have-to-share-everything stories. No one wants overkill on those. But this little gem still makes me smile and I wanted to share it.

The other night we had the A/C off and the windows wide open and it was soooo nice. Well, the drawback to windows being open is that Zeus can hear every little noise and some he doesn’t like. So he hears something that makes him jump up out of a dead sleep and let out one really fierce big dog bark. I jump (because really, I wasn’t expecting it) and Lucy SPAZZES out! She flipped all over and all I could imagine was her in there with her arms and legs splayed out and braced against my insides. I started laughing hysterically and poor Adam was sad he didn’t feel it too.

The next time Zeus barked , Adam flew across the couch to touch my stomach but apparently she’s already old hat at barking dogs because she kept sleeping.

She makes me smile already. :)

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome. We definitely had a preview of what Sweet D was like prior to her first face to face visit with us. I hope you get some action shots if you get more ultrasounds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meh - the omg i iz be preggers stories are funny, and frankly -- you'll look back later and wish you had jotted more down. So I say keep on keepin' on. If people don't like to read they don't have to...but they totally will...:)

    ReplyDelete