Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Hmm, it's been awhile...

I thought I would blog more once I wasn't a closet baby maker but alas, no such luck I guess. Adam and I have been on an emotional high for a few months now as we anxiously await meeting Baby Luopa (heretofore referred to as BL).

I have made the "To Do List of Doom" for Adam. It's an exhaustive list of everything I want done before BL arrives. But not too exhaustive. Because I reserve the right to add to it as I see fit. But it includes painting walls and woodwork in virtually every room in the house, building and installing shelves, organizing basements and garages, and last - but certainly not least - the nursery.

We're already full blast into summer. Dante's playing baseball and getting better and better at batting, catching, and throwing. Adam is really enjoying going outside and throwing the ball around with him. I'm getting excited for more opportunities to grill and sit out on the deck. I love swimming and hope to do a little of that this summer too.

I am slowly but surely making progress on the dissertation and was able to submit edits last week. There's some serious motivation to get the mofo done by the end of the summer!

I hope to see more of you as we move into summer. It's been too long...and you know who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment