Saturday, March 21, 2009

8 weeks to go...

There are 8 weeks left until my birthday and it's time to re-evaluate the list. Some revisions need to occur.

1. Run a 5k. Still planning to do this one but the goal is simply to run the majority of the race. So yes, some walking will be tolerated and expected.

2. Complete and pass the comprehensive exam. Complete!

3. Have brunch in my jammies. Date to be decided prior to our move to St. Louis Park. And yes, you need to be in your jammies too Philio.

4. Quit smoking. Complete!

5. Lose more weight. I'm not going to make it folks. It has now reached the point where I can't meet the goal in a healthy way...even training for a 5k. So this will be revised. Knowing what my weight is today, my goal will be revised to lose 15 lbs by the big day.

Two down, three to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment