Thursday, March 5, 2009

Hair

Does anyone read this thing? Time to see. I need some opinions as I'm going to get my hair cut. I want a style but I still want to be able to pull it back into a ponytail. Here are some pictures I found. Let's vote and/or make suggestions. I am partial to the first. What say you?

Things to keep in mind: I don't like to invest too much time in my hair on an average day. Needs to be easy. My hair is naturally curly/wavy. We should embrace this...fighting it only leads to heartache.

Check it out...it's Aunt Becky!!! Oh, and by the way, I wish I still remembered basic HTML code so I could have put these pictures side-by-side. But it appears that room had to be made for my comps so that got pushed out in favor of multiple intelligences theory.

3 comments:

  1. 1 or 3 . . . 2 makes me uncomfortable in many ways. I think 3 will be better for your naturally curly hair

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's the difference between 1 and 3? One is flipped out, and one is flipped in?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cut is completely different. The layers are completely different. In pic 1, they're longer.

    ReplyDelete