Thursday, February 19, 2009

For Funsies

Because it's fun to write a blog when you have a meeting starting in 5 minutes. Correction, two meetings. Which one should I go to? It's like the Russian Roulette of the cube universe.

However, I have already digressed.

The purpose of this blog is only to highlight what my dear coworker wore to work yesterday. It happens often and it is like a train wreck in that any sane person cannot simply look away. And without any further ado:
  • Baby blue and white striped velour collared top. (No, it wasn't really velour but it was that material you can't find anymore that hit it's height of popularity in the late 70's and early 80's and for which I have no name.)
  • Peach corduroy jeans. (Yes, they really come in peach. Who knew?)
  • Navy blue or black nylons/tights. I'm not sure of the color. I lean towards navy blue because in said coworkers world, that would tie in the baby blue of the shirt.
  • Orange strappy sandals. On February 18th. Because that's how she rolls.
I don't write it (figuratively speaking), I just report it.

Phew! One minute to spare!

No comments:

Post a Comment