Wednesday, February 25, 2009

10 Things I Would Like to Say to 10 Different People

Okay, so I saw someone do this via a note on Facebook and I thought it looked like fun. But the fact remains that a note is just a glorified bulletin (a la Myspace) and I'm convinced no one really wants to read that crap. So what better place to put it than on my blog?

1. That doesn't match.

2. You slept with your Driver's Ed instructor, didn't you?

3. Excuse me, but I believe my paycheck is missing a zero.

4. BINGO!

5. Suddenly, without any effort, I wear a size 4.

6. Andrew McCarthy knows the meaning of life and I know where to find him.

7. I finished my dissertation.

8. Your baby is fugly.

9. Are you sure that's not cancerous?

10. That's what she said!

1 comment:

  1. Are you joking about #6? Because if you're not you are bringing me along! We'll take him out for a hot cocoa and some cuddling.
    And #8, let's be honest people - that applies to like 78% of you. My baby is prolly gonna be fugly too . . . deal.

    ReplyDelete