Sunday, July 11, 2010

Surprise!

Home again, home again. This weekend we packed up and shipped off to Des Moines, IA for a Petrie Family Reunion. The KC relatives and the Minneapolis relatives met at the midway point for a weekend of food, fun, and sun. This weekend has been in the planning since last fall so it was fun to finally get together.

Now that there's a new generation to the family, we enjoyed having seven kiddos under the age of 5 to entertain us. They were SO well behaved and fun to watch and hang out with. Adam and I got even more excited for Lucy's upcoming arrival!

Speaking of Lucy, my fabulous family took the time to throw us a surprise baby shower on Saturday night. Since I'm terrible with taking pictures (can you tell from my all text blog posts?), you're stuck with the three pics I had on my cell phone. What a treat! We are so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment